By becoming a sponsor, you will increase overall awareness of your brand’s commitment towards the role of industrial and organisational psychology and its relevance to other stakeholders (and not just organisations) – in essence, industrial, and organisational psychology without borders.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Guide
This guide is designed to provide you with all the information you need as a sponsor and to enable you to optimise the branding opportunities available for your package.
The SIOPSA annual conference provides sponsors and partners with an exceptional opportunity to engage with a wide audience of people practitioners and leaders from multiple industries.
This year, our theme “Industrial Psychology as a force for the greater good“ enables sponsors and partners to be aligned to and demonstrate commitment towards the role of industrial and organisational psychology and its relevance to other stakeholders (and not just organisations) – in essence, industrial, and organisational psychology without borders.
The online platform provides more ways than ever for sponsors and partners to have interactive experiences, demo-corners, exhibition corners, live chats and more with attendees. By going virtual, our audience is bigger and more global than ever.
The SIOPSA conference offers you exposure to:
Sponsorship Updates and Communication
Sponsorship and Partnership Update: 21 April 2022. Online session with an update on conference progress so far. Keynote speakers, sponsorship packages and the conference team. Special messages of thanks from our President, Prof Crystal Hoole and President-Elect, Dr Sharon Munyaka.
Click on image to view the recording
- Review this Sponsor and Exhibitor Guide: 15 June 2022
- Finalize sponsor payments & documentation: 1 July 2022
- Attend the sponsor webinar: 20 June 2022 (16:00 or 17:00)
- Sponsors to complete the sponsor registration form and send all brand content to SIOPSA: 1 July 2022
- Upload all exhibition and sponsor content on Whova: 11 July 2022
- Each sponsor will need to inform the conference organisers of the promotional item that they will be including in the virtual swag bag by 1 July 2022 (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ensure you record your digital interview by 1 July 2022 (should this be included in your sponsorship)