In this exclusive interview series Prof Gary Latham share with us how the IOP should mobilise for today’s challenges. Being-up-to-date with the literature, focusing on the visible and staying ahead with achievable goals. Dr Xander van Lill, Chair of the SIOPSA Johannesburg Branch, conducted the interview.
- Two prominent SIOPSA Members invited to join Global Expert Panel for 2021
- TIME-SENSITIVE: Call for Proposals for The Forum on Workplace Inclusion. Phone orientation July 8 & 15.
- A Call for Papers by South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM)
- A Call for Papers by the South African Journal of Industrial Psychology
- PAI Interest Group Resource Page
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist corona19 human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching OD radical changes SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s