- Evidence-based ways to pivot to purpose and thrive in the age of Coronavirus.
- Manage output not presence, in the new normal of remote work
- After the pandemic: Finding ways of working that work for us
- Call for Papers: South African Journal of Industrial Psychology (SAJIP) Special COVID-19 Issue
- SIOPSA and IPM signs partnership agreement
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist bullying corona19 discrimination diveristy employment act employment equity goals in the work place human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching mentalhealth mentalhealthmatters OD organisational mental health radical changes relationships at work SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s work life balance work place wellness
Tel: 0860 SIOPSA (746772)
Office Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm