The HPCSA released the following documents for review by all stakeholders. Kindly send inputs to the SIOPSA CPD Committee by 18 Nov 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• PSB 2: Relinking Internships
• PSB5: Ethical Rules of Conduct
NEED SOME HELP?
HPCSA Education and Training Division: Mrs Hilda Baloyi is no longer working in this department. Contact Ms Matshidiso Mokoka Matshidisom@hpcsa.co.za) for assistance with the following:
- Applications for approval of Individual tailored programmes.
- MOP / AT internship reports/case study submission.
- Board Examinations (Psychology and OCP Board)
- Applications for accreditation of Masters and BPsych programmes.
- Applications for accreditation of Internship sites.
- Applications for registration from Foreign qualified and practising candidates.
- Applications for registration of additional qualifications.
- Applications for registration as Research Psychologist (without internship-Form 227)
- BPsych and BPsych Equivalent queries (Psychometry or registered Counsellors)
- General Psychology registration queries.
- General OCP registration queries.
Get the latest HPCSA Contact information here