Introducing our next 2 Keynote Speakers for SIOPSA's 18th Annual Conference, 19 - 21 July 2016
Clodagh specialises in applying behavioural science in organisations to predict and enable individuals’ and organisations’ achievement of their potential. She leads the Workforce Science & Analytics Practice for IBM’s Smarter Workforce Division in EMEA, based in the London office.
Before joining IBM Clodagh spent many years as an internal consultant in global financial services organisations. She has worked across many countries and industry sectors with both local and global organisations. She is a former Chair of the Association for Business Psychology, a member of the Engage Employee Advisory Board, Founder and Leader of the Workforce Experience Awards programme, Non-Executive Director of learning transfer tech start-up, Lentum, Editor of the book, "Delivering Excellent Workforce Experiences," and a guest speaker for various universities’ business psychology degree courses.
- Master’s degree (cum laude) in Economics
- Economist at the South African Reserve Bank
- Presented more than 800 television, and 1500 radio programs
- Economic editor at a financial magazine
- Columnist for a few publications
- Member of the tax advisory committee of AHI and a member of BUSA, as well as a NEDLAC
- Member of the Institute of Directors of South Africa
- Author of Tax, Lies and Red Tape, 2013
- National colours for powered paragliding
- Honorary member of Golden Key International Honour Society
- Ambassador of Child Welfare Bloemfontein and ChildLine Free State
- Lifetime honorary membership of the Zoological Society of South Africa
- Winner of the 2015 Pioneer Rally assisted by a blind navigator – Hein Wagner
- Member of the Selection Committee for the Stals Prize for Economics
We look forward to seeing you again in July!