2017 /2018 Membership Registration and Membership Renewal Early Bird Discount Deadline Extended!
Dear IOP professional, fellow Psychologist and Psychometrist
Please be reminded to renew your SIOPSA membership or register as a new member and take advantage of all the wonderful benefits of being a SIOPSA member.
The benefits include:
- Great discounted rates for all our Regional and Interest group events.
- Access our free eCPD activities. All paid up members qualify for the free e CPD courses offered through Oasis
- Obtain CPD accreditation for your events and activities through SIOPSA, which has received accreditor status from the Health Professional’s Council South Africa (HPCSA) in the categories of IOP and Psychometry.
- Join one of our Interest Groups – learn from, connect and contribute to the body of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (IOP) knowledge and best practice methodologies
- A generous discounted registration fee for the 2018 Annual SIOPSA Conference. The 2018 Early Bird Discounted Conference fee will ONLY be extended to members who renew their membership by 30 November 2017.
- Local and International partnerships - Collaborate with, learn from and share your expertise during opportunities created through our Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) and Corporate Membership offering. Our MOU with SIOP in particular, offers a number of benefits for our members. Join SIOPSA now to qualify for a 50% reduced SIOP affiliate membership fee and 75% reduced SIOP student membership fee.
- Professional indemnity insurance at a very competitive rate.
- Stay up to date with IOP related matters through our updates (website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Register as a student member and get an opportunity to have your membership paid in full by the Professional Provident Society (PPS)
- Get support with internships and workplace opportunities offered through our strategic partnerships
Be a ‘proudly SIOPSA” member and register/renew your membership online via our website
For further assistance on the registration process, please contact our friendly office staff on: email@example.com , 0860 746772
Kindly pass on this message and the link https://www.siopsa.org.za/users/register to associates who are not yet SIOPSA members and help grow the IOP fraternity!