Join a dynamic team and be the change!
SIOPSA EXCO Voluntary Vacancies
Interest group for Transformation
- To ensure that the transformation agenda is seen as strategic and implemented to sustain the profession and society for IOPs and to create a society that fosters the diversity and inclusion ethos for all members, including nurturing the IOP talent pipeline.
- To facilitate sharing of scientific and practice-orientated knowledge, as well as best-practice, know-how and to build on existing learning from tertiary institutions, the internship programme and CPD offerings to enhance and elevate Industrial Psychology as a profession by sharing knowledge through creating and leveraging platforms and partnerships
Marketing and Communication
- To build SIOPSA into a brand that represents a valid and credible body of professional excellence and to support and market all SIOPSA events and conference
Membership and Growth
- To design and implement a well thought through growth plan that enhances SIOPSA’s brand and builds SIOPSA’s membership database
- To provide a service of accreditations and quality assurance of continuous development activities and to ensure that SIOPSA members represented on all relevant professional boards
Corporate Social Responsibility
- To design, implement and facilitate CSR sustainable initiatives contributing towards SIOPSA’s members, community and the environment
If you are interested in any of the above voluntary vacancies, kindly email email@example.com