SIOPSA, a proud strategic business partner for professional bodies and internships of the Stellenbosch University, was invited to engage with the Industrial Psychology Master Students during the start of their Master Programme this year. Thirty students from all over South Africa met on campus on Monday, 20 January 2020. Dr Lindy Emsley, our Chair for the Western-Cape region and Adrian Parsadh introduced SIOPSA and shared some industry learnings with the students.
- SIOPSA and COMENSA partner to enhance the impact of coaching in the workplace
- Working from home – is it the best approach for working after Covid
- Giving your brain a break: Should you take a digital detox?
- DON’T MISS OUT ON THE SAMLA WORKSHOP 10 – THE TRIAL
- Using surveys in Organisational settings – Paul E Sector
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist bullying corona19 discrimination diveristy employment act employment equity goals in the work place human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching mentalhealth mentalhealthmatters OD organisational mental health radical changes relationships at work SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s work life balance work place wellness
Tel: 0860 SIOPSA (746772)
Office Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm