SIOPSA, a proud strategic business partner for professional bodies and internships of the Stellenbosch University, was invited to engage with the Industrial Psychology Master Students during the start of their Master Programme this year. Thirty students from all over South Africa met on campus on Monday, 20 January 2020. Dr Lindy Emsley, our Chair for the Western-Cape region and Adrian Parsadh introduced SIOPSA and shared some industry learnings with the students.
- SIOPSA ON AIR: 4-Day Work Week, will it work in SA – Radio Interview Dr Sharon Munyaka
- SIOPSA ON AIR: Accent Bias and Discrimination in the Workplace – Radio Interview Dr Sharon Munyaka
- Mental Health in SA: Navigating ethical challenges in an increasingly online space: Perspectives from higher educational and corporate environments.
- Group Relations Conference: 16-18 February 2023 – Registrations now Open
- SIOPSA and COMENSA partner to enhance the impact of coaching in the workplace
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist bullying corona19 discrimination diveristy employment act employment equity goals in the work place human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JPvan Zittert JP van Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching mentalhealth mentalhealthmatters OD organisational mental health radical changes relationships at work SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s work life balance work place wellness
Tel: 0860 SIOPSA (746772)
Office Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm