Forward-looking companies are turning to what is known as Zero Based Organisation design or Adaptable Organisational Structures. This approach to organisational development and design focuses on driving profitability through emphasizing agility over bureaucracy and shifting to a future focused mindset. It gives organisations the mandate to design the most efficient and appropriate organisation from scratch.
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT CORONA VIRUS LOCKDOWN
- SIOPSA ANNOUNCEMENT: SMME RELIEF FUND
- Views on the emerging role of the Industrial and Organisational Psychologist during the COVID-19 epidemic
- Part One: Organisational Development for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- The 22nd Annual SIOPSA Conference and the way forward