Forward-looking companies are turning to what is known as Zero Based Organisation design or Adaptable Organisational Structures. This approach to organisational development and design focuses on driving profitability through emphasizing agility over bureaucracy and shifting to a future focused mindset. It gives organisations the mandate to design the most efficient and appropriate organisation from scratch.
- Two prominent SIOPSA Members invited to join Global Expert Panel for 2021
- TIME-SENSITIVE: Call for Proposals for The Forum on Workplace Inclusion. Phone orientation July 8 & 15.
- A Call for Papers by South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM)
- A Call for Papers by the South African Journal of Industrial Psychology
- PAI Interest Group Resource Page
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist corona19 human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching OD radical changes SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s