Designing organisations for the 4th industrial revolution requires intentional soul searching from organisations. The agile organisation approach challenges an organisations strategic ambition, choices and capabilities outside of the biases of the past. Think of it as an organisation re-establishing what they will and will not do, as well as what it will do differently. Keeping up with the changing times means focusing on a growth strategy that is underpinned by an agile organisation.
- Two prominent SIOPSA Members invited to join Global Expert Panel for 2021
- TIME-SENSITIVE: Call for Proposals for The Forum on Workplace Inclusion. Phone orientation July 8 & 15.
- A Call for Papers by South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM)
- A Call for Papers by the South African Journal of Industrial Psychology
- PAI Interest Group Resource Page
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist corona19 human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching OD radical changes SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s