SIOPSA, a proud strategic business partner for professional bodies and internships of the Stellenbosch University, was invited to engage with the Industrial Psychology Master Students during the start of their Master Programme this year. Thirty students from all over South Africa met on campus on Monday, 20 January 2020. Dr Lindy Emsley, our Chair for the Western-Cape region and Adrian Parsadh introduced SIOPSA and shared some industry learnings with the students.
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT CORONA VIRUS LOCKDOWN
- SIOPSA ANNOUNCEMENT: SMME RELIEF FUND
- Views on the emerging role of the Industrial and Organisational Psychologist during the COVID-19 epidemic
- Part One: Organisational Development for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- The 22nd Annual SIOPSA Conference and the way forward