SIOPSA, a proud strategic business partner for professional bodies and internships of the Stellenbosch University, was invited to engage with the Industrial Psychology Master Students during the start of their Master Programme this year. Thirty students from all over South Africa met on campus on Monday, 20 January 2020. Dr Lindy Emsley, our Chair for the Western-Cape region and Adrian Parsadh introduced SIOPSA and shared some industry learnings with the students.
- Two prominent SIOPSA Members invited to join Global Expert Panel for 2021
- TIME-SENSITIVE: Call for Proposals for The Forum on Workplace Inclusion. Phone orientation July 8 & 15.
- A Call for Papers by South African Journal of Business Management (SAJBM)
- A Call for Papers by the South African Journal of Industrial Psychology
- PAI Interest Group Resource Page
4IR Adrian Parsadh behavioural scientist corona19 human resource practitioner impact industrial psychologist Industrial Psychology Master Students IOP JP van Zittert JPvan Zittert Lindy Emsley louise coetzee Medico-legal coaching OD radical changes SIOPSA SIOPSA Western Cape Stellenbosch University IOP’s