Project Overview: Initial Phase
Initial Phase Project Overview
The vision for the project is to…
The primary objective is to develop Strategy 2026-2030
The project aims to:
- Develop a theme we can use to use as our strategy/strategic aim.
- To collect quantitative data from members and non-members.
- To collect quantitative data from students and emerging psychologists.
- To collect data from 3 past presidents and one current president (2020-2024)- Natasha Winkler-Titus, Crystal Hoole, Sharon Munyaka and Ruwayne Kock on the extent to which the current strategic goals are achieved and what they envisage the future goals to be.
- To collect qualitative data from 2 Elders and what their views are on the current strategic goals being achieved and what they see as the next strategic goals.
- Conduct 2 focus group sessions with Emerging psychologists and the way forward for SIOPSA.
- To develop a strategy document.
The primary target audience is SIOPSA members and non-members.
The strategy to achieve the project’s objectives for the (target audience) involves the following steps:
Team Project Timelines
SIOPSA IP Progress Tracker 2023-2024.xlsx
SIOPSA Timelines 2023-2024.xlsx
(+27 724652654): Strategy developer.
(+27 82 612 2378): Project support.
(+27 84 289 0194): Project support.
(+27 647547858): Strategy developer.
(+27 718651949): Quantitative data collection, analysis and write-up.
(+27 724909482): Qualitative data collection.
(+27 730142998): Transcription of qualitative data.
(+27 718651949): Qualitative data analysis and write-up.