IS A WORLD LEADING PEOPLE ANALYTICS & BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE COMPANY
Behaviour Scientist Role
You would be employed as a Behavioural Scientist.
Primary duties will include the following:
- All aspects of behavioural science and product/technology development/enhancements
- Driving awareness and raising the profile of the company to generate high-quality multiple leads, including partnership opportunities and convert these into business
- Helping achieve sales revenue growth, including cross-selling and maximising client revenue potential for all three products
- Driving business development and direct sales in multiple sectors around the world and indirect sales globally through partners and resellers, including writing bid proposals and conducting sales presentations, as well as end-to-end corporate account and partner/resellers management
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting analytics and insights reports (all three products), as well as providing predictive analytics, actionable insights and a road map, including narratives
- Presenting key findings to clients including results/insights interpretation (all three products) and leading intervention design/planning workshops
- The delivery of CultureScope/TalentScope Certification training programmes and any additional training required by clients & Partners
- The end-to-end responsibility for delivering the TeamScope program.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience working with clients and managing stakeholders at various levels including senior stakeholders
- Experience translating technical/statistical concepts into simple narratives
- Experience conducting quantitative research with multi-outcome data
- Experience with questionnaire/ psychometric design and validation
- Master’s degree in Occupational Psychology/ Behaviour Science or related field
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment driving business development and sales
- PhD in Occupational Psychology or Behaviour Science
This role is a hybrid role, where you will be permitted to work remotely, although you may be required to work from the office and/or attend meetings at client’s sites as needed.
IPychTec is an inclusive employer and welcomes applications from those with disabilities, should you need any special accommodations in the hiring process, please reach out to the job poster.